Senior Full Stack Engineer
Our motto is "Work like an athlete".
Worklete was founded by experts in human movement to end musculoskeletal injuries in the workplace and drive down the corresponding costs. Our proprietary Digital Health platform builds movement habits in individuals and simultaneously integrates into the workflows of large corporate clients. We deliver triple digit ROI to enterprise clients, by reducing WC claims at work, injury claims outside of work, and the indirect costs related to these injuries.
We're looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Engineer who wants to play a central role in creating an amazing experience for our customers and users. This is an opportunity to solve complex problems across domains at a fast-growing, mission driven company.
We want you to help us bring the best movement and mechanics principles from physical therapy, sports medicine, and athletics to the workplace, to help enterprises reduce injuries. Our methodologies create lasting behavioral change and we have big aspirations to tackle the entire health and wellness space through online education. Worklete provides proprietary content and scalable training coupled with technology for continuous learning, testing and tracking. Our proven methods help keep employees safe and healthy, and save our clients millions of dollars in associated costs. We not only impact a company's bottom line, but help hard-working people in physically demanding jobs stay healthy, so they can enjoy their lives outside of work.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3-5 years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years of Full Stack engineering experience
- B2B web-based software engineering experience
- Strong architecture and software design skills, along with a demonstrated track record of delivering complex software projects
- Solid understanding of web development
- Experience building products with and for non-tech savvy audiences
- Experience with multiple languages and willing to learn
- Experience with JS, Ruby, Python, and/or Java
- Collaborate across the company to define and execute on our product roadmap
- Rapidly build production quality software
- Contribute by writing code and tests
- Drive engineering excellence, practices, and standards
- Lead and mentor a growing team of engineers
What We Offer:
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous and flexible PTO policy
- Stock Options
- Snacks / Stocked Kitchen
- Work From Home Fridays
- Fantastic Team & Culture
- Health & Wellness
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.