Worklete helps hard-working folks in physically demanding industries prevent injuries at scale through proper human movement education and we help build safety centric cultures for enterprise companies. We provide in-person Champion Training for each client as a key part of our implementation, to support our ongoing online training program. As our Regional Coaching Lead, you will play an integral part in growing a team of best-in-class coaches. As part of the Customer Success organization, you will play an important role in delivering a delightful experience for our clients, champions, and front-line workers, and ensuring high-quality training experiences are provided by your team. This sets the foundation for our incredibly impactful program, proven to reduce muscular-skeletal injuries by 3x on average.
- Recruit appropriate coaches from physical therapy, sports medicine, and athletics
- Train coaches to deliver Worklete content/ methodology, represent our company, and delight our clients
- Aid in developing a quality assurance program & ensure coaches are performing to the highest standards
- Deliver training to clients
- Partner with the Coaching Coordinator to ensure logistical execution of your region’s events
- Collaborate with other Regional Coaching leaders to improve coach training tools, processes, and program delivery
- Manage travel and expense budgets for your team
- 5+ years formal coaching experience in a related field, 1+ years Worklete Seminars preferred
- 2+ years in a supervisory role including hiring, performance management, and budget oversight
- Has a strong grasp of human movement mechanics
- Superlative communication skills, written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate with professionalism to a diverse audience and build rapport with anyone from frontline workers to C-suite execs
- The ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to customers with poise, diplomacy, and tact
- The ability to travel up to 70%
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting excite you, and you work to proactively improve and innovate everything around you
- You thrive in fast startup environments
- You take your job seriously, but take yourself lightly
- You do not require sponsorship to work in the US
- Early-stage startup experience (<50 employees) and SAAS experience
- Bilingual is a plus, Spanish preferred
- BA in education, physical fitness, or instructional design
- Experience managing a team or owning/operating a business such as a gym
What We Offer
- MidWest within 30 minutes of a major airport: Chicago, Cincinnati, Louisville, Detroit, Minneapolis
- East within 30 minutes of a major airport: Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New York Area, Boston
- South within 30 minutes of a major airport: Dallas, Huston, Atlanta
- Generous pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Chance to travel
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following as your subject line, “First and Last Name - Regional Coaching Lead.”
Worklete reduces musculoskeletal injuries in frontline workers by 53% on average, saving our customers millions of dollars a year in injury-related costs. Its mobile-ready platform builds safe habits over time, strengthening safety culture while improving operational efficiency. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital. To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.