Worklete is looking for a Content Producer to assist in the creation, management, and implementation of educational content in our online platform. In this position, you will work closely with the Director of Platform Content to piece together and deliver relevant curricula for our customers. Your work will make a direct impact on our customers, helping thousands of hard-working people get home safely so that they can enjoy their lives outside of work.
You will collaborate across departments on the conceptualization and creation of new and innovative content to motivate an even broader audience. You will write, storyboard, and facilitate successful video and photo shoots on-site to produce educational materials.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Worklete platform
- Learn Worklete’s philosophy on movement and education
- Work with the Director of Platform Content to piece together and deliver relevant curricula for customers
- Develop and produce new content while improving on existing content
- Honestly and openly reviewing content with the Product Team while delivering and accepting constructive criticism to produce the best possible courses for our customers
- Develop new and innovative concepts for the creation of exciting platform-based content
What We Offer
- 2-5 years of professional writing and production experience
- Extremely organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable objectively reviewing projects, giving and hearing constructive criticism
- Ability to not only balance, but to effectively manage competing priorities, and multiple projects at the same time
- Technically savvy and willing to get your hands dirty, building, organizing and implementing online content
- Has the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment
- Experience working in a small team environment is a plus
- Generous pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Chance to travel
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the following as your subject line, “First and Last Name - Content Producer.”
Worklete reduces musculoskeletal injuries in frontline workers by 53% on average, saving our customers millions of dollars a year in injury-related costs. Its mobile-ready platform builds safe habits over time, strengthening safety culture while improving operational efficiency. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital. To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.