Full time, San Francisco, California
Workers Comp (WC) is conservatively a $200 billion problem. We’ve developed a revolutionary SaaS product specifically engineered to solve for this. The Worklete Digital Health Platform (DHP) helps large corporations with distributed work forces prevent injuries, reduce WC claims, and lower overall WC costs.
We’re looking for an exceptional Solutions Architect eager to build his or her career in tech at an exciting and innovative market leader. You will serve as a product and industry expert, driving deep qualification by understanding our customers' business and helping to uncover pain points Worklete can help solve for.
Based out of our San Francisco office, you will partner with the Sales team and help demonstrate the value of Worklete to prospective customers and partner. The ideal candidate has the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment. Proficiency using Excel to perform data analysis is a key requirement.
This position requires 5+ years of operational and project management experience, a proven track record when it comes to the type of problem-solving that supports large 6-figure deals, and you must have the ability to navigate complex, fragmented enterprise opportunities. This means your question-asking and discovery process is second to none. You are the best there is when it comes to finding out everything there is to know about the client and opportunity, empowering Worklete to successfully onboard new customers and ensure there is a seamless handoff to Operations for deployment.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a venture-funded startup experiencing explosive 300% YOY growth. We just closed our Series A round of funding and are bringing on additional headcount to accelerate quickly in the near term.
- Partnering with our team of Account Executives by developing and delivering pre-sales product demos, sales proposals and gathering Pilot requirements
- Play a key role responsible for comprehensive information-gathering ensuring a successful post-sales customer deployment
- Help create pipeline, drive deals, and develop the sales engine as we begin to scale
- Work closely with the cofounders and executive team to generate revenue
- Thrive in a startup environment where you can make a huge impact
- Help close large enterprise deals with brand name clients
What Success Looks Like:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the Worklete platform
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and drive new customer engagement
- Becoming a subject matter expert with working knowledge of the competitive landscape, emerging trends in developing an effective safety culture, industry awareness in the context of positioning Worklete and helping to qualify customers
- Acting as a trusted pre-sales advisor to client leaders helping to influence, shape and drive deals that result in profitable revenue growth for the company
- Communicating with internal teams, such as engineering and product management, on product input, feature enhancements, and new releases
- Helping the Sales team navigate complex organizational structures in large enterprises and ensure all key stakeholders are appropriately involved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively share our product offering with prospective customers
- Exude complete confidence while speaking with people at all levels in large enterprises including upper management and C-level executives
- Your persistence is unparalleled. A creative, assertive problem-solver, you are curious, prepared, team-oriented and a self-starter.
- Organized, detail-oriented with incredible follow through. You are highly accountable, positive and fun to work with.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Comfortable with ambiguity, willing to roll up your sleeves and figure things out.
- Ability to not only balance, but effectively manage competing priorities, and multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Extremely well-organized, quick-learner, self-directed, highly energetic, professional and flexible. Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment. Sense of humor.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a small team environment a plus
- College degree required
Worklete is helping organizations save millions of dollars on their WC-related costs. Our SaaS platform drives education, behavior reinforcement, and employee engagement across the enterprise, helping clients realize 50%+ decreases in movement-related injury claims with an average ROI over 300%. Our DHP seamlessly integrates into both the tech stack and business workflows of enterprise clients like Nestle Waters (F64), Penske Logistics, NAPA Auto, Hub Group, Princess Cruise Lines, etc.