We bring the best movement and mechanics principles from physical therapy, sports medicine, and athletics to the workplace, to help enterprises reduce injuries. Our methodologies create lasting behavioral change and we have big aspirations to tackle the entire health and wellness space through online education.
Worklete provides proprietary content and scalable training coupled with technology for continuous learning, testing and tracking. Our proven methods help keep employees safe and healthy, and save our clients millions of dollars in associated costs.
We not only impact a company's bottom line, but help hard-working people in physically demanding jobs stay healthy, so they can enjoy their lives outside of work.
We are a small, mission-driven team building a fast-growing company.
Worklete is looking for an experienced Product Manager who can help shape the future of health and wellness training.
As our first product leader, the Product Manager will work directly with our technology and design team, building the product strategy, designing a roadmap, hiring and building the product team.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in the health and wellness field and we are seeking a creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join our small team. Our future Product Manager will be an expert at wearing many hats; synthesizing ideas from customer research, collaborating with design, engineering, QA and the rest of our team. Most importantly, this person will launch incredible features that delight our customers and improve their lives every day.
- Develop a product roadmap to build experiences that make our users smile
- Create a product strategy that bridges the technical and business worlds, balancing the short-term and long-term, inspiring cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate on product requirements with the team and our customers, then bring that plan to market
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, prototype, iterate and launch
- Prioritize work and the team’s work. Manage the backlog of features. Do whatever the team needs to help them keep moving.
- Be sincerely empathetic and kind
- 3+ years of product management experience, at least some of which in an enterprise B2B environment
- Experience working with third-parties on technology and product-based partnerships.
- Proven history of shipping and managing products by leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive products
- Excited about delivering products to underserved populations with diverse backgrounds
- Grit, willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and creativity
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in EdTech or a learning environment
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry
- Passion for athletics and/or knowledge of body mechanics
- Previous startup experience