Full Time, San Francisco, CA
Our motto is "Work like an athlete".
We bring the best movement and mechanics principles from physical therapy, sports medicine, and athletics to the workplace, to help enterprises reduce injuries. Our methodologies create lasting behavioral change and we have big aspirations to tackle the entire health and wellness space through online education.
Worklete provides proprietary content and scalable training coupled with technology for continuous learning, testing and tracking. Our proven methods help keep employees safe and healthy, and save our clients millions of dollars in associated costs.
We not only impact a company's bottom line, but help hard-working people in physically demanding jobs stay healthy, so they can enjoy their lives outside of work.
We are a small, mission-driven team building a fast-growing company.
Worklete is looking for an Operations Lead who can help deliver the best of health and wellness training to our clients.
As an Ops Lead, you will work directly with our clients, helping to implement large, complex projects from start-to-finish. You’ll be creating project plans, implementing our product, working with anyone from C-suite execs to employees on the front-line at warehouses, cruise ships, and utility companies.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in the health and wellness field and we are seeking a creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join our small team. Our future Operations Lead will be an expert at wearing many hats; project managing like a champion, synthesizing customer feedback to help improve our product, supporting our sales team and more. No two days will be the same. Most importantly, this person will support our customers, helping to implement a product that will improve their lives every day.
- the fundamentals of human movement,
- how to apply these basics to their specific job tasks
- the necessary coaching skills needed to be able to lead employees through Worklete in-person trainings
Being able to relate to and communicate clearly and professionally with anyone, from the upper ranks of corporate management all the way down to front line employees, is crucial. Included in the day are several shorter, separate classroom sessions where you may be responsible for delivering a Powerpoint presentation or leading the group in instruction. Being punctual and keeping the group engaged and on task will be a major part in helping these seminars to run smoothly and on schedule.
The vast majority Champion Trainings will occur between Monday and Friday, and travel may last up to an entire week, for upwards of two weeks a month, at times. The flexibility to travel upwards of one to two weeks a month is preferred, but not required.
- Seamlessly manage multiple complex projects across different stages of implementation
- Clearly articulate complex ideas to a range of audiences; from C-level executives to front-line factory workers
- Build relationships with our users to understand their needs, deliver quality work and deliver an incredible user experience
- Work in a small, cross-functional team (collaborating with sales, design, product and engineering) to bring our customers’ voice front-and-center to everything we do
- Support sales efforts to close deals in final stages (e.g. outlining project plans, speaking with client as required, etc.)
- Think proactively and anticipate problems - from both our clients & our team internally
- Do whatever is needed to help support our clients; creative problem solving encouraged
- 2+ years of project management
- Strong organizational skills
- Be sincerely empathetic and kind
- Intermediate-level excel or google sheets skills
- Ability to prioritize work effectively
- Experience at a tech company, or ability to comfortably talk about technical products preferred
- Ability to adapt to change - we’re a startup and moving fast!
- Excited about delivering products to underserved populations with diverse backgrounds
- Grit, willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and creativity
Bonus Points if you have:
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry
- Experience in EdTech or a learning environment
- Passion for athletics and/or knowledge of body mechanics
- Previous startup experience