Full Time, San Francisco
Worklete is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting directly to the vice president of marketing, this position will play a critical role in accelerating the growth of the company through an integrated account-based marketing program. The ideal candidate will be a marketing generalist that can execute our demand generation, communications and sales enablement initiatives with a creative flair and metrics-driven approach.
- Manage the execution of marketing programs to meet specific demand generation goals and KPI’s, including account-based marketing, public relations, content marketing, event marketing and social media marketing programs.
- Support the sales enablement needs of a national sales team, including email copy, sales presentations, case studies, white papers, and product datasheets.
- Co-author exceptional press releases, thought leadership presentations, research studies, blog posts, and executive bylines.
- Define and execute an SEO strategy to drive visibility for key search terms.
- Help manage a PR firm to raise the profile of Worklete in key trade and business publications.
- Hands-on experience supporting the needs of a high-growth sales team in a B2B technology start-up environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong creative mind and ability to think out of the box.
- Detail oriented with an efficient, results-focused work ethic.
- 3-7 years of marketing experience, account-based marketing experience prefered.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, Keynote, Google Docs, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or other related field.
Worklete is a SaaS-based coaching and employee engagement platform designed to prevent workplace injuries in large distributed workforces. Our program helps customers like Nestle Waters, Penske, and Napa Auto Parts reduce workers comp costs related to Musculoskeletal Disorders anywhere from 20% - 60%, often delivering a 3-4X return on investment. Founded in 2015, Worklete recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, River Park Ventures, and Kapor Capital. To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.