Head of Marketing
Full Time Position, San Francisco, California
Our motto is "Work like an athlete".
Worklete was founded to end musculoskeletal injuries in the workplace. Worklete features an enterprise SaaS digital health platform built to teach fundamental human movement and eliminate the $87B big companies suffer in annual workman’s compensation expense. Our customers see workplace injuries fall dramatically generating millions in annualized savings.
We tripled recurring revenue last year. Our deal sizes are $500k-$750k and we’ve done all of this with a team of fewer than 10.
Worklete is looking for a seasoned marketing executive to help build the next world-class brand, and ultimately, the industry standard in human movement and safety.
As the first full-time marketing hire, the Head of Marketing will work directly with the executive team to lead brand and growth initiatives for the company. You will design our brand identity, lead our product marketing initiatives and support our sales pipeline. In time, you will be expected to build and lead an extensive marketing team.
This role will be based in the downtown San Francisco HQ.
- Develop the Worklete brand identity
- Own the top of the sales funnel identifying sustainable demand generation both via direct and indirect channels
- Lead the company’s product marketing efforts and craft creative assets– webinars, e-books, blogs, interviews, social media postings, whitepapers, etc.
- Direct all outbound marketing channels: email, paid search, paid social, SDRs, etc.
- Direct all inbound marketing channels: website, content, PR, etc.
- Own the company’s marketing automation and CRM efforts ensuring all sales and marketing staff have the tool necessary to succeed
- Build and regularly communicate sales and marketing KPIs related to lead generation, pipeline development and relevant SaaS metrics
- 7+ years of marketing and growth leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience in an enterprise SaaS startup selling multi-stakeholder high ACV deals
- Demonstrable experience as a marketer for a startup which grew from the $1-3M to $10-$15M
- Experience as the first marketing hire on the ground (or close to it)
- You get stuff done. You’re not just a thinker who delegates to willing subordinates. You come in, identify what’s needed and get to work.
- Operate with integrity in all things – you do what you say you will do
- Excellent attention to detail; you believe anything worth doing must be done right
- Excited to work with founding team to raise a company from start-up to maturity
- Thrives in a small team environment
- Effective communicator across all mediums
- Supremely action oriented; decisive in the face of ambiguous data/results
- Comfortable with conflict and uses data/facts to support arguments; highly metric driven
- Strong critical thinking skills; identifies gaps in performance, develops well considered theories and enjoys methodically testing to earn answers
- Physically active and enjoy athletics a plus
- Competitive salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Lawn Sport Thursdays (weather permitting)
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good