Enterprise Account Executive
Full Time, San Francisco, California
Workers Comp (WC) is conservatively a $200 billion problem. We’ve developed a revolutionary SaaS product specifically engineered to solve for this. The Worklete Digital Health Platform (DHP) helps large corporations with distributed work forces prevent injuries, reduce WC claims, and lower overall WC costs. We’re looking for an exceptional Enterprise Account Executive eager to build his or her career at an exciting and innovative market leader.
Based out of our San Francisco office, you will be a key hire for the Sales team. The ideal candidate has the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment. This position requires 5+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience, a proven track record exceeding quota by closing large 6-figure deals. You know how to navigate complex, fragmented opportunities. This means your question-asking and discovery process is second to none. You are the best there is when it comes to finding out everything there is to know about the customer and opportunity, and you understand what’s required for success.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a venture-funded startup experiencing explosive 300% YOY growth. We just closed our Series A round of funding and are bringing on additional headcount to accelerate quickly in the near term.
- Thrive in a startup environment where you can make a huge impact
- Work closely with the cofounders and executive team to generate revenue
- Help create pipeline, drive deals, and develop the sales engine as we begin to scale
- Quarterback a supporting team (SDR, SE, CSM, etc) while managing deal lifecycle from initial outreach through Closed Won and continued expansion
- Close large enterprise deals with brand name clients
What Success Looks Like:
- Research and prospect into key verticals and accounts
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Worklete platform
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and drive new customer engagement
- Successfully navigate complex organizational structures in large enterprises and ensure all key stakeholders are appropriately involved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively share our product offering with prospective customers
- Confidently speaking with people at all levels in large enterprises including upper management and C-level executives
- Your persistence is unparalleled. A creative, assertive problem-solver, you are curious, prepared, team-oriented and a self-starter.
- Organized, detail-oriented with incredible follow through. You are highly accountable, positive and fun to work with.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Comfortable with ambiguity, willing to roll up your sleeves and figure things out.
- Ability to not only balance, but effectively manage competing priorities, and multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Extremely well-organized, quick-learner, self-directed, highly energetic, professional and flexible. Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment. Sense of humor.
- Precise attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in organized sports/experience working in a small team environment a plus
- College degree required
Worklete is helping organizations save millions of dollars on their WC-related costs. Our SaaS platform drives education, behavior reinforcement, and employee engagement across the enterprise, helping clients realize 50%+ decreases in movement-related injury claims with an average ROI over 300%. Our DHP seamlessly integrates into both the tech stack and business workflows of enterprise clients like Nestle Waters (F64), Penske Logistics, NAPA Auto, Hub Group, Princess Cruise Lines, etc.