Director of Sales
San Francisco, CA
Our motto is "Work like an athlete".
Worklete was founded to end musculoskeletal injuries in the workplace and drive down the corresponding workers’ compensation (WC) costs. WC claims are causing US businesses to incur over $87B in direct costs annually, with additional indirect injury costs adding as much as 3X. Worklete features a B2B SaaS learning management system built to teach and reinforce fundamental human movement and mechanics. Our unique software platform brings best in class techniques from physical therapy, sports medicine, and athletics to the loading dock, stock shelves and factory floor. Our customers see workplace injuries fall by 30-100% generating millions in annualized savings.
We not only impact a company's bottom line, but help hard working folks in physical demanding jobs stay healthy, so they can enjoy their lives outside of work.
We are a small team with huge aspirations, building a fast growing company that is changing how folks approach safety.
We are a 500 Startups alumni and venture funded company.
You are the first sales leader in an early stage company where the founders already are winning deals worth more than $1M. We’ve successfully raised funding, won some of the best brands in our target market, and now are ready to expand pipeline and accelerate customer growth. We have far and away the best product in our market and currently have a substantial lead on our closest competitors. This role reflects our commitment to expanding our lead.
You will be responsible for defining, implementing and scaling sales processes. You will be a cornerstone of the team responsible for building the sales and marketing engine in a fast growing startup.
- Build your own book of business and initially own your own quota.
- Craft and implement a repeatable sales process specific to Worklete’s target verticals.
- Recruit, train and manage sales personnel. Implement a sustainable commission structure.
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting, qualifying, strategizing and closing.
- Define, execute, and own engagement plans for key prospects and partner with internal resources to deliver winning demonstrations and proposals.
- Foster a community; build relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers.
- Previously sold big ticket enterprise software with Average Contract Values > $250k.
- Proven leader with experience managing and growing a sales team.
- Demonstrable experience achieving and exceeding quota as an individual sales contributor.
- Minimum of at least 3 years specifically as an individual sales person for an enterprise SaaS company during progression of career.
- Previously worked for at least one early stage startup that grew from $1M to $10M+.
- Prior responsibility for building your own pipeline via direct prospecting.
- Effective communicator across all mediums – presentations, written proposals, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail; you believe anything worth doing must be done right.
- You are confident but humble. While a top performer, you encourage feedback.
- Thrives when faced of adversity and can reason through unreasonable situations.
- Operate with integrity in all things – you do what you say you will do.
- Startup DNA; you take initiative and work relentlessly to achieve a goal.
- Excited to work with founding team to raise a company from start-up to maturity.
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Office Yoga Thursdays
- Lawn Sport Mondays
- Work for a company that is doing well by doing good