Data Analyst Intern
Compensation: $20 / Hour
Data Analyst Role: Part Time; 2-Days a Week
Location: San Francisco, CA
Hiring Manager: Tim Hill, Director of Customer Success, Worklete
Worklete is a SaaS-based coaching and employee engagement platform designed to prevent injuries in large distributed workforces. Our program enables customers like Nestle Waters, Penske, HUB Group, and Napa Auto Parts reduce workers comp costs related to musculoskeletal disorders anywhere from 20% - 60%, often delivering a 3-4X return on investment. For more information, visit www.worklete.com or check out our recent coverage in Fast Company.
Worklete is looking for a data analyst to implement program effectiveness measurements.
The Worklete team has already seen fantastic early indications of workers comp savings across all of our clients. We are seeking a data analyst to help with continuous measurement, and to develop a best-in-class framework for measuring injury reduction and tying that through to financial business impact.
In this role, you will be working closely with our Director of Customer Success to normalize and analyze injury reports for client-facing business reviews, as well as identify areas for data ingestion and optimization within our product.
- Measure injury reduction and program impact for each client on a monthly basis
- Work with Customer Success managers to develop Business Review talking points for our customers about their injury and cost reduction
- Think critically about the best practices with regards to injury reporting and continuously iterate
- Create a repeatable injury analysis framework to systematize (and where possible automate) Worklete’s injury reporting process
- Use our client’s injury data to identify new areas for product improvement (e.g. targeting most frequent injury types)
- 2+ years data analysis or educational equivalent
- Advanced excel or google sheets skills
- Thrives in a fast paced start-up environment
- Loves to tackle interesting problems and tough challenges
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with SQL or R
- Knowledge of workers comp, insurance and/or healthcare
- Passion for athletics and/or knowledge of body mechanics
- Previous startup experience