Customer Support Specialist
Workers Comp (WC) is a $100 billion dollar problem.
Worklete uses technology to bring accessible health & wellness content to front-line workers to reduce their risk of injury. We teach concepts from physical therapy, sports medicine, and athletics, and employ world-class learning strategies to create lasting behavioral change.
Worklete keeps employees safe and healthy, thereby drastically reducing workers compensation costs for major enterprise businesses. While we’re currently focused on musculoskeletal injuries, we aspire to tackle the entire health and wellness space through online education.
Not only do we impact a company's bottom line, we also help hard-working people in physically demanding jobs stay healthy - so they can enjoy their lives outside of work.
We are a small, mission-driven team building a fast-growing company.
Worklete is looking for an excellent Customer Support Specialist. You’ll be responsible for providing world-class customer support and developing our support protocols and infrastructure. Your empathy, creativity, and passion for helping our customers will generate lifelong advocates for Worklete. In this role, you’ll often be the first interaction that a user has with our company. As a member of a small team, you will wear many hats. Not only will you help answer customer questions, you’ll also be supporting the operations team with new client implementations, and helping the product team test out new features.
If you are looking to gain experience in a variety of customer-focused capacities in a technology business, this is the role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create a warm and welcoming first impression to our community
- Identify opportunities to help our clients thrive and work with other teams to implement solutions
- Support the on-the-ground operations team in providing seamless customer implementations
- Answer phones and incoming emails
- Help the product team test & validate possible features to add to the product roadmap
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Ability to relate and work with people from all backgrounds
- Strong problem-solving abilities. (You know how to empathize, understand and solve customer frustrations and issues)
- A positive, proactive and professional attitude (You understand the power and potential delight of first impressions)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to multitask, remain calm in stressful situations, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and try out new ideas
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience in customer support preferred, but not required
- Excited to work in a mission-driven industry is a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Competitive salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Lawn Sport Thursdays (weather permitting)
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good